AOMEI Backupper Pro
AOMEI Backupper Professional is an easy-to-use backup and recovery software. It fully protects your computer from data loss and lets you securely backup PC, provides one-click backup your system partition or disk and does it in minutes. This software also can explore the created image and restore it to the hard drive if your data gets lost or corrupted. In addition, you can create a bootable rescue disk for recovering your data when the system crashes and the application cannot be accessed from the Windows interface.
AOMEI Backupper Pro lets you clone the partition or disk, too. The software already supports the Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) that enables the data backup process and does not interfere the running applications. This option of AOMEI Backupper is very efficient because backup data can still be made when you’re working.
This AOMEI Backupper pro giveaway provides you access to aomei backupper license code valid for a year that comes with free updates to newer versions paired with free technical support for the time of subscription – which usually costs about $49.95.
Key Features of AOMEI Backupper Pro
- System Backup – One-click back up all data of system drive, including system files and installed applications without interrupting system run.
- Disk Backup – Backup your hard disk drives including MBR disk, GPT disk, external hard drive, USB disk, and other storage devices that can be recognized by Windows.
- Partition and Volume Backup – If you just want to backup a partition or volume, not the entire disk, this feature will be your best choice. With it, you can backup one or multiple partitions/volumes (including dynamic volumes) to an image file and in case of a data loss, you can easily restore system to its previous normal state or retrieve lost data.
- System Recovery – Easily and quickly restore system partition and ensure system bootable after completing the recovery process.
- Complete Disk Recovery – Reliably recover the whole hard disk drive to its original state with all the data in it intact.
- Selective file restore – Selectively restore individual files and folders from a backup image file without recovering the entire backup.
- Disk Clone – Directly copy one hard drive to another without creating an image file. The program allows you to resize partitions during this cloning process, and supports to clone small disk to larger disk as well as copy traditional hard drive to solid state drive.
- Partition and Volume Clone – Directly create an exact duplication of partition or dynamic volume and exactly transfer it to another partition or volume.
AOMEI Backupper supports other features like Encryption and Compression – for settings password on backups and choosing compression algorithm to reduce image size, Image file checker and explorer – for checking integrity of the backup image and mounting it for exploration, Commenting backups for easy identification, Splitting backups into multiple parts to fit storage media, and Creating bootable rescue media to use in case of a situation where windows is not booting up.
AOMEI Backupper Pro System Requirements:
- 500 MHz x86 or compatible CPU
- 256MB RAM memory
- 300 MB of available disk space for installation
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7, Vista, or Windows XP
- Optional: DVD/CD-RW Drive. Bootable Rescue Media can be created using either a DVD/CD-RW drive or USB memory stick
What’s new in AOMEI Backupper v6.9.x?
This is the list of changes made into the version 6.9.x of the application.
- Fixed issue: Error code 214 occurs when performing disk restore under Windows PE.
- Fixed issue: Failed to restore files larger than 4GB to ReFS partition.
- Fixed issue: AOMEI Backupper failed to execute backup tasks or start up if the installation path contains character “;” or “%”.
- Fixed issue: In some cases, the system cannot boot after performing Windows 7 System Restore.
- Fixed issue: Failed to connect to NAS during backup in some environments.
- Fixed issue: Failed to clone disk after using “Edit Partitions” to resize partitions.
- Fixed issue: BSOD occurred when using “Explore Image” to copy data from image files.
- Enhanced “Windows PE Bootable Media”: The program will automatically download Windows PE creating environment if current system doesn’t have, and enter into reboot mode after creating the PE.
- Fixed issue: AOMEI Backupper startup crashes if there is SD card in current system.
- Added more freewares in “Free Tools”: iPhone backup & transfer tools, remote desktop software and data recovery software.
- Fixed other known bugs.
How to get the AOMEI Backupper Pro Giveaway?
Follow these steps for details on how to activate the AOMEI backupper pro with the license code.
Step 1: Download the AOMEI backupper Trial and install it normally. Launch it and If prompted with the trial popup, click “Skip” to enter the main application.
Step 2: Once in the main window, click on “Register” button at the bottom of the application and in the license window, paste this license code: AMAB-WQZ4C-JUE7Y-2MPTC
Step 3: Click register and wait for the app to connect to its servers and verify the code. You should see a “Registration Successful” message popup.
Step 4: That’s it, Enjoy free one year license!
Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- License is valid for 1 year and is intended for home (non-commercial) use only.
- Updates to newer versions are provided for one year.
- Free technical support is included with the giveaway license.