O&O DiskImage Giveaway
O&O DiskImage lets you back up an entire computer or single files whenever you want – even while the computer is being used. In the event you should lose your personal data it can be quickly restored with just a few mouse clicks – even when Windows is no longer able to start. It also supports SSD drives and the latest UEFI System. O&O DiskImage lets you carry out a system restore and to duplicate or clone an entire PC or hard drive. You can even restore this backup onto a computer whose hardware is different from the original machine, for instance, where you have changed a motherboard on the target machine or have bought a brand new PC and want to restore an old backup onto it.
- Backup an entire computer with the push of a button
- Backup system and hard drives, clone drives and entire disks
- Brand new file-based backup: now twice as fast as ever before – backup and restore individual files and/or folders
- Direct creation of VHDs
- Monitoring and warning of security risks
- Incremental/differential backup: back up only the changes
- Easily restore files, folders, drives and disks
- System restore onto different hardware (M.I.R.)
- Create a Windows Boot system directly from within the program with driver integration
- Plug-and-play: Selected files and folders are automatically backed up and synchronized
- Variable pixel density settings: adjusts to the selected DPI setting of the connected monitor
- New and enhanced functions Control via Command Lines
- Supports Windows 10, Windows 8.1, and Windows 7
How to get a free license?
Follow the steps below to get a free lifetime license from O&O Diskimage 14 Giveaway:
- First of all, go to the Promotion Page and enter your email, then hit the “Request free license” button
- You will receive an email with a confirmation link, click on the link to confirm your email and you will receive another email containing your license.
- Now, Download O&O Diskimage 14 from these links, according to your system architecture:
- Double click on the installer and follow the on-screen instructions to install it. (click “No” when asked if you want to install an updated version or check for updates)
- Launch the app after the installation (from the desktop shortcut) and on the first screen, select “Enter your registration code“, then hit the “Next” button.
- Now enter the license details you received in your email and hit the “Next” button
- That’s it, enjoy your lifetime license of O&O DiskImage 14! 😉
Giveaway Terms and Conditions:
- You receive a lifetime license for the O&O DiskImage 14.x version, for personal use only.
- Updates to new versions aren’t included, but you can switch between 14.x versions and Program must be activated before November 1, 2020.
- No free technical support is provided.