VideoProc is an advanced video editor that lets you edit, trim, and unify videos, change their format, add different effects and optimize images, and perform many other actions with video files.
VideoProc supports more than 370 codecs and 420 formats without the need to install third-party codec packages. VideoProc’s unique technology, using complete hardware acceleration, speeds up video coding and processing up to 47 times faster. The hardware acceleration feature is available on systems with NVIDIA (GeForce GT 630 and above), Intel (HD Graphics 2000 and above) and AMD (Radeon HD 7700 and above).
- Editing, pruning, combining, turning, changing the size of the video.
- Adding effects and captions to the video.
- Support for hardware acceleration of the video processing process.
- Support for all standard permissions, including 8K, 4K, 1080p and others.
- Support most video and audio formats.
- Using built-in codecs.
- Download videos from popular video hosting
How to get a free license?
Follow the steps below to activate your free lifetime license of VideoProc 4.1:
- First of all, download VideoProc v4.1 setup from the link and launch installer
- Install program and launch it, It will prompt you for registration
- Write your email address in the licensed email field and enter the following key in the “license key” field, then hit the blue “Activate” button
- Windows: “DAUTD-25UKG-7DYMT-UAASL” (enter without quotes)
- That’s it, Enjoy your lifetime license of VideoProc 4.1! 🙂
Giveaway Terms and Conditions:
- Lifetime license for version 4.1 is provided for personal (non-commercial) use only.
- No free updates and no technical support is provided.